Last updated: 6 June, 2021
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined underthe following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaningregardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For thepurposes of these Terms of Services:
• Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or isunder common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
• Country refers to: Thailand
• Company (referred to as either "the Company","We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Ever Medical Technology Co., Ltd, registered at 8 Ramintra 81/1, Bangkok 10230.
• Device means any device that can access the Service such as acomputer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
• Service refers to the Website.
• Terms of Service (also referred as "Terms") mean these Terms of Service that form the entire agreement between You and the Companyregarding the use of the Service.
• Third-party Social Media Service means any servicesor content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
• Website refers to Ever, accessible from https://everapp.io
• You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Ever server, or the network(s) connected to any Ever server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Ever server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are notowned or controlled by the Company. The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to becaused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice orliability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms of Service. Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Service may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
Severability and Waiver
If anyprovision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provisionto the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performanceof an obligation under this Terms shall not effect a party's ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
Changes to These Terms of Service
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms.